Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Reunited...

And it feels so good :)



So we've met up with the Lieu's a handful of times already bc we were all staying at the same place. Yay. And we've tentatively planned to have dinner again. So much to talk about. We're so happy for them... they're both glowing! Congratulations again to the Mike and the J. Oooh, we should throw her an e-Baby shower :) Hollah.

And sorry for the blurry picture... it didn't auto focus, but it makes me love it better. Happy Monday my Girlahs!

Now... about that big reunion :)

4 comments:

michelle raMirez said...

yes, how about that reunion?
SO glad you 2 are together Maui style.
enjoy.

Jamie Ko said...

oh love...I love that your Raina is so loving and loves all her "kids".

and so glad that we are hanging together while we're here. will talk soon about that dinner meet-up. just a few more days!

Deanna G. said...

Yay :)

PS - and I had to figure out how to rehack into our own account :) lol. But anyway, I updated some folks pictures since mine was completely missing. Anyone else?

XO!

Heidi Joe said...

I got an email about someone hacking into the Girlah account, but this is totally a good cause. So hack away, you two beauties!

Oh, I so wanna be in Maui! Have fun, chicks!