Sunday, August 10, 2008

14 weeks and 1 day

So my dear Heidi asked, and you all shall receive.


I hit the 14th week mark yesterday (8.9.08) and it is still kinda weird to see my body change the way it is. Sometimes, it even grosses me out. To think I "used" to have a somewhat flat tummy, which has now turned into a pot belly. I told mR this, but if I look straight down at my toes, I can't see my crotch anymore. lovely huh? But if it means I get to grow a new person inside of me, then I'm willing to sacrifice.


my next appointment is in just over a week, and it might be the one where I can find out the sex of the baby. But Mike and I have both chosen to wait and be surprised, so we'll have to look away when the ultrasound gets to the nether region.


so here's the gnarly picture of the pot-belly-in-process, hopefully you wouldn't have just eaten dinner or anything.

only for you girahls, only for you.

1 comment:

Heidi Joe said...

My favorite:

"I can't see my crotch."

Oh, Jamie, you're priceless. Priceless, I tell you.