Sunday, April 20, 2008

the little light bulb

...just went off (or on?) in my head. thanks heidi joe for turning it on for me.

you said project and I say....ATC swap.

how does that sound? a girlah ATC swap. they're simple and easy and quick to do. we'd only have to make 7, instead of 15 or 30. and even I can handle that.

not sure what the theme would be. not sure that we'd even need to have one. I say just make 7 of the same card, send them to me, and I'll divide and send them back out. sounds simple enough yes?

so let me know what you all think.

i'm in if you are.

6 comments:

Deanna G. said...

count me in!!!!!!!!! :D

we should have a whole month of events. like week 1 is the atc. week 2 could be something easier like, lift a girlah. week 3 could be a themed page, like scrap your magical creative spot and week 4 could be,, well. i'm all dried up for ideas, lol.

but i'm in for the atc :):):)

Heidi Joe said...

Yesyesyesyesyes.

To all of it. The ATCs and any other little projects. I have fallen off the creativity wagon and I need help getting back on.

Heidi Joe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amber said...

I'm so in! I might need a theme to follow though, because I have zero ideas in my head right now. Less than zero actually.

Oh and the girlah March, um April kit will be revealed tomorrow. Thanks for being so patient with me! LoL.

Alex Hardy said...

ding-ding-ding-ding-ding.
COUNT me in!

michelle raMirez said...

you know I am all over this!!!
super idea J.