Monday, April 21, 2008

Introducing...


Anna. Payton actually named the kit. LoL. She picked out a lot of the things in it too. When I asked her what she thought we should name it, she said "Anna". And I thought it fit, so it stuck.
Sorry that it's a month late, but better late than never I guess? :)
Anna includes:
7 sheets of PP (including Jenni Bowlin, sei, Basic Grey and Scenic Route)
2 pages from a vintage children's book
Cardstock alpha stickers (The Paper Studio)
Label stickers (Scenic Route)
2 pieces of fabric
Notecard
1 sheet Stickeroni stickers
Assorted Buttons (big surprise there, huh?)
Mini Coasters (sei)
1 tag from Elle's Studio
Blue Sequin Trim
Green ribbon with white polkadots
Brown PomPom fringe
Anyhoo, hope that you guys like everything! The kits will be going out on Wednesday or Thursday of this week. Can 't wait to see what you all come up with!
P.S. If you haven't checked out the previous post from J, please do!

6 comments:

Jamie Ko said...

omg AmberC.
Anna is very very pretty indeed.

i can't even explain how excited I am that she'll be coming to live with me.

and the fabric looks awesome. the wheels have begun turning. I can't wait!!

Heidi Joe said...

Nu-uh. WHOA! This kit is so cute! And I love that Payton named it Anna. Can't wait to get it, lady! Holla.

Alex Hardy said...

that.
FABRIC.
is.
the.
BOMB.

anna has me goin'
B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

& how cute is it that payton named it?
*very*.

Deanna G. said...

ok seriously. hellowww! you could start a successful kit club business with the amount of prettiness in here :) heh. and tons of manufacturers, too! haha. that's one thing the kit clubs always say... WoW! We have 14 different manufacturers in this month's kit, ha. but still!

omg and i love it that little payt named it. that's adorable! Can't wait :)

Jamie Ko said...

just had to check in and tell you that my kit came today!!

the mailman did a little whistle as he placed it on my doorstep. and i think i wanna play now.

it's so cute in person, that Anna.

thanks aC...and pC too!

michelle raMirez said...

Anna was tossed at my front step with no love and care from the grumpy mailman.
I dusted her off and brought her in.
She is lovely.
I can not wait to play.
thanks!!