Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I've been served

so my attempt to get a challenge done at work failed. I got about halfway through and then work just had to be done. so I finished up this morning and although its not exactly what I imagined, it is what it is.

I used pictures from our time at Disneyland back in November 2007. the kids were asleep at the hotel and the older Ramirez's came back out to play. AstroBlasters was the ride of the night. first we went on as pairs, and then each to our own car. very very fun!

AC: paper and thickers. 2 pictures, yup. non-scrap stuff: Dymo tape. hand journaling, done. I wish the title was a bit lower, but the adhesive had dried up and I had to use tombow. too lazy to remove because then that would require me to get off the sticky residue and restick. and this morning, I'm not quite in the redoing mode.

i wonder what mR is going to do....

4 comments:

michelle raMirez said...

awww.
that was a night for the record books for sure.
And quite a workout too.
fun times.
amazing page!!!
Yours is a comin'

Deanna G. said...

DUDE. those papers are perfect for this. with those AC letters? omg right.

AND stars. cmon. this is rad j. love it!

Deanna G. said...

PS - can i get another challenge please someone? hahaa.

Jamie Ko said...

oh deanna...
you've been served now too!!

must be 8.5x11 (no 12x12)
use Anna, the latest Girlah kit (once you get it that is)
but make it masculine.
ooh!!
and scrap a picture from your wedding.
extra credit...include something FROM the wedding too.

booyah!!