Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Everyone Went To Bed...

That's wha happens when you live in HI :) I took the longest, lol, but had some work things to tend to. Then I had to take a break to watch the Hills. But, I came with this. And I have other plans for that loot I won, so instead, I used those wittle rub on birds. Yay. Oh, and 10 buttons is, I think, the most I've ever had on one layout. A new record!

Oh yeah, and that dark shadow is my hand over the layout, lol. And maybe another day I'll snap a new pic to post, but for now... this'll do...



Gnight Girlahs. Until tomorrow... Payyyyyce.

4 comments:

Heidi Joe said...

AWWWW! I loves it. LOVES it.

I still need to finish mine from last night. We had people over and I only got it half done. I get off work early today though, so hopefully I can jam it out and get another challenge before Neil Diamond comes on American Idol. HOLLA.

Oh yeah, and Aradd, I LOOOOOVE yours tooo! I love the club bracelet and the ROCK shiny letters. A-maze-ing.

This is so stinkin' fun I'm diggin it. HARD.

See ya after workies.

Alex Hardy said...

to the D the C the G.

oh oh oh oh oh .
oh oh oh oh.
oh oh oh oh oh ...
THE RIGHT STUFF.

ya got's it.

Jamie Ko said...

how sweet!!

i think this is gonna help you get your scrap back.

michelle raMirez said...

oh that is the most precious picture!!!
and you are BACK indeed.
can I get a whoo whoo for that?
love this.