Monday, March 17, 2008

Hi My Girlahs

Just wanted to update on the March kits. I'm thinking there gonna be more like April kits. LoL. With the eye surgery, I just haven't been able to do much these last few weeks. I'm finally driving which means I'll be able to start leaving the house a little more. Some days they are still pretty blurry, so it's kind of a toss up as to whether I can drive day to day. I have ideas in mind, it's just to actually get out and get them done. I'm hoping to be able to do that soon. Hope you all are doing well. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you! :)

4 comments:

Jamie Ko said...

no worries Amber, just get them eyes better! without them, how can you scrap?

Deanna G. said...

hellawwww there bright eyes! heh. yes yes, get better and in scrap shape :)

[im raising my can of pepsi] here's to a speedy recovery!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

amber said...

Hehe. This post is likeable. ;)