Saturday, March 22, 2008

H to the appy, B to the irthday to H to the eidi!!


did you all follow that one?


anyhow we, the Girlahs of http://www.thegirlahs.blogspot.com/, would like to wish you, Heidi of Tulsa, OK, a very very happy birthday!!


and because of your recent move into a home, we are celebrating by giving you some home decorating ideas! straight from the pages of Martha Stewart, Real Simple, and Better Homes and Garden (amongst others), we hope to inspire you to create a place for you and the Mister to lay your heads.


but since I, Jamie of Orange County, CA am not home, I leave you with a flower from my mom's garden. and I have no clue what sort of flower it is. but it's pink with green leaves and I know you like those colors. and there are some pink and green scrubbies in your future too.


love ya and have a super dee duper day!

11 comments:

amber said...

Happy Birthday to YOU!! Hope your day is fabulous, just like you. My house warming/decorating/bday card is on it's way. Really soon! Meanwhile, enjoy your day. :)

Alex Hardy said...

Duuuuude.
You *FULLY* channeled your inner dCg with your
"H to the appy, B to the irthday, H to the eidi".

*HAPPY BIRTHDAY* Heidi.
Love you to the moon & back!

XOXO

Alex Hardy said...

linking up my Page of Domesticity ...
{that's a mouthful!}

http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=81266&gallery_type=main

michelle raMirez said...

you say its your birthday!!!!
enjoy your special day sweet Heidi.
Sending virtual Sprinkles to you and mister.
delish.

Heidi Joe said...

You girlahs are my fave... faaaave. Whoa.

I'm so excited! So lucky to know girlahs like you. You made my day!

Deanna G. said...

Happy Birthday Bizzo!!!!!!!!! Heh :) I hope you had a most fantastic day (and birthday weekend)!!!

*Can't wait to see your perrty new mixah! Heh.

I can't find my camera cord, but will post my page tomarraw when the G wakes up to technically assist :) Group effort! Yay.

Love to love to love yah, love yah!
xoxo.
PAYYYYYCE.

Deanna G. said...

the rules were a hip hop lyric (and i had the love to love yah... but I couldn't resist another). KFine. How could I not also include these lyricals for you...

Go shawty, its yo burfday, we gon pahhty like its yo birffday, we gon sip bacahdi like its yo birfday... cause we dont give a (edited version) about yo birfday.

PS - 50 is coming to Hawaii. Are you coming with? Whaaaaa?

michelle raMirez said...

hope your day was awesome~~
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=81440&gallery_type=fashionista
I'll be sending the real dealio soon.

Deanna G. said...

Yay for you Heidi:

Here's mine.

Speaking of real deal and sending, mR! i have to send you yours too! and i still have to make James' and Ambers'. OY! heh.

amber said...

Happy Birthday again, Heidi! Here's mine.

http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=81771&user_id=1068

michelle.g said...

hope your birthday was awesome and wonderful just like you, Heidi!

sorry i'm late...due to the house troubles but it's coming soon!