Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hello, Dottie.


Comin' atcha this week.... The November Kit... Miss Dottie.

Paper:
2-Paper Bouquet metallic dot papers (pink and green)
1- KI memories number paper
1- American Crafts dot paper
1-SEI pink dot/scrolly paper
1- Stemma green squiggle paper

Embellishment baggie:
dotted Ribbon 2 feet each of 2 designs
2 Journaling cards
1.5 feet lavender tulle
1 package marquee letters... either black or white.
misc. buttons and tags (not pictured)**
misc assortment of vinyl American Crafts Townhouse embellishments
2 Handmade Yo-Yos... one from Old Navy skirt, the other Amy Butler fabric

Extras:
Martha Stewart journal (pattern varies)
Flocked orange alpha stickers
Love, Elsie stickers in either Lola or Riley

Hope you all like it!

Love, Heidi. =)

5 comments:

michelle raMirez said...

an old navy skirt flower?!?
for real.
love miss dottie already.
bonita still needs love to.
my husband is gonna think i am having an affair with 2 girls.
she is a beaut Heidi!!!

amber said...

OOOOHHHH! Cannot wait to see Dottie in person. She looks FABULOUSO. I finally got to use up some Bonita. Hopefully I'll get to posting that soon.

Jamie Ko said...

Dottie is a hottie!!

and the yo-yo's I'm in love and ga-ga over. can i put them in my hair? I've always wanted some and now I will!

Heidi Joe said...

My mom taught me how to do Yo Yos and now I'm HOOKED. It's going to be a yo-yo Christmas up in here. =) On the tree... on the gifts... all of it. (wink!)

Alex Hardy said...

jEEPers!
i heart my Dottie kit!
gonna bust her out today.

and yes.
those YO YOs are off the hook!
Dottie 4EVA.