Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Muy Bonita Senorita!!

alright girlahs....now that we have our very first girlah kit in our scrappy little hands, I think it's time to start creating!

ARadd and I were discussing and we figured we should aim to have something posted in the next month or so. Definitely before the arrival of the next kit...can you believe November is next month?!?!

so I know between moving and kiddos and getting married and life in general, it's gonna be busy busy for all of us so do what you possibly can. even if it's one little tag, go for it!

Alex, you did an awesome job putting the premiere kit together. I think if we work our magic with it, the rest of the scrappy world will be j-e-a-l-o-u-s that they don't have one too!

7 comments:

michelle.g said...

promise i will definitely work this fabulous kit. you rock, alex!

amber said...

Sounds good. I can definitely get some schtuff out in the next month. Promise! Love this kit!!

Alex Hardy said...

i've got some Girlah Kit goods posted over @ SiStv.

Here: http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=38664&user_id=888

and here:
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=38666&user_id=888

gonna work on some more today, i hope!
i'm *SO* happy that you like it my lovely Girlahs!

{CHEERS}
Here's to creating some kick ass pages!
*MWAH*

michelle raMirez said...

i am jumping on this beauty as soon as i see my sister.
eeks. 24 hours away.
can't wait.
you done did good Aradd

Deanna G. said...

im gonna try my best too :) even though i have plans to pack up the entire scrap room before next month. oy! i better get crackin' after i return :)

Deanna G. said...

and p.s.

ARadd. HOLY CRAP. you styleeeee'd this premiere kit out :D lovvvvvve it. it's up there with pepsi. whoa!

Heidi Joe said...

I have my kit all laid out on my table right now... with some pics next to it. I'm so excited to dive in!