Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?



It's me, Lionel Richie here... taking a break from Dancing on the Ceiling to post a message for Heidi. She said she's too busy playing with Bonita to come and blog... I knew a Bonita once... she sang back up for me on my "Say You Say Me" tour of '85.

I'm hoping that you will all be able to take a break from your Bonita Kit play time and send in your precious dollars so Heidi can do some shopping for November... (We're already a third of the way into October!)


She has few things already, but she says she's itching to get more so she can give you a sneak peek. Is October 20th an okay date to send in your $$ ? Post a comment to chime in.

Soon you'll be scrapping all night long... all night.













5 comments:

Jamie Ko said...

oh hB...you are too funny.

thanks so much for the reminder though, cuz I would've totally forgotten! my money will head out to OK tomorrow...

woo hoo!

amber said...

Lionel!!!! Tell Heidi that she'll totally have my money by the 20th. Haven't even gotten a chance to play with Bonita yet, but hopefully soon!

michelle.g said...

oh my! i'm cracking up over here! will do, Lionel!! :)

Alex Hardy said...

only if i can do some Dancing on the Ceiling too, Lionel.

michelle raMirez said...

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!
i can't believe you know Heidi!!
i feel so lucky that you chimed in on this post.
please let her know i will send the money asap.
and watch out Bonita...i'm a coming to get you girl.