Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Say, who's that Girlah working on that journal?


It's ME!
It's ME!

Uh Huh.
Uh Huh.
Uh Huh, Uh Huh, Uh Huh.

(Deanna and I were yapping on Yahoo tonight and we thought it would be cool if we all checked in on the Random CJ groupah. Things maybe have gotten a little stuck along the way.)

ROLL CALL!
Introduce yourself, right on!

My name is Heidi (clap-clap clap)
I have Linda's CJ (clap-clap clap)
I promise to mail it (clap-clap clap)
Some time this week. RIGHT ON.


My name is Deebs.
I like, have Heidi's!
I'm gonna mail it....
Out of Hawaii!

Now.... whoya talkin to...whoya talkin to...

Okay, Deebs. Wanna know what I think they need? THE PERFECT CHEER.

7 comments:

Jamie Ko said...

okay you two seriously have NO time on your hands!!!

but...

Meet the Jamie!
Meet Meet the Jamie!
Yeah!!
Where's the journal,
that she is to have?
yeah!!

okay that was a pretty lame attempt at a cheer...

michelle.g said...

ack! love you guys for always making me smile!

uh huh, this my sh...
all the girls stomp your feet like this

Just got Deebs CJ, it's all that,
But I gotta take a few weeks to scrap,
So mR I'll holla at ya
When I'm done I'll holla at ya

haha...Gwen i'm not :)

Deanna G. said...

Bwahahaha... how's all that team spirit, eh? And Bo, that C+C Music Factory just abt did me in :D

Check in and keep the cheers a comin'!

And next week... in the spirit of NSD, we'll have two very very special guests ;)

amber said...

My name is Amber (Yeah).
I'm waiting on Heidi's (Yeah)
To be mailed from Hawaaii (Yeah)
So I can scrap it all cutesy (Yeah)
And send it to Tallahassee (Yeah).

Ok, so a cheerleader I'm not! Have you ever seen a 5'11" cheerleader? Me either. LoL.

You girls are crazy! That pic is
hilarious.

And special guests? OOH. Sounds exciting!! ;)

xobellaaimox said...

yo yo i'm amy!! (yeah!!)
waiting on heidi's (yeah!)
circle journal (woo!)

i'm talkin' bout CJ...
hey hey!!

(switched it over to the best theme song ever... flea market montgomery.)

Jamie Ko said...

two special guests??

who you got up your sleeves??

michelle raMirez said...

dun dun dun dun nuh nuh nuh.
amber amber baby.
alright stop.
collaberate and listen.
i got ambers and am passing it to jamie.
in person.
can't wait.
will it ever stop?
yo i don't know.
i hope not.
love this CJ thing!