Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Deanna!


1. honomanu bay, 2. Peonies - this week's flower, 3. Lauren-Conrad-Audrina-Partridge-SeenON.com-Launch-Party, 4. DHARMA, 5. Red Velvet., 6. Icy Passion, 7. Green polka dots, 8. hurley lost jorge garcia, 9. Saturday lunch.

The theme this year for you is simply.... Deanna. I tried making you a mosaic from your pics but you wouldn't let me on that Big Huge Labs things. So this one is stuff you like... ;)

Hope you have a Happy Cer- oops, I mean Birthday!

Love,

The Girlahs!

5 comments:

Heidi Joe said...

Woops! I forgot to say mine is on my blog today. I don't have time for SIS this morning, yo. ;)

amber said...

D, Hope that your birthday is wonderful. When I think of you, of course I think Hawaii. So well, that's sort of my theme. Happy Birthday!!

http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=134708&user_id=1068

Deanna G. said...

AWWWW :) It's a good thing I have internet in FL, lol.

THANKS SO MUCH to my GIRLAHSSS. You sure know how to make my day! Being away from home and all... this means a lot! Love yah!

Deanna G. said...

i just wanna keep leaving you all comments, lol. seriously. how do you just put all of that pretty goodness together so perfectly like so. can you friggin believe that. it's just so perfect.

thank you, from the bottom of my heart (or other organ... err. is you know what an organ?) Bwahahaha.

Jamie Ko said...

happy berfday Deedee! is that what your mom calls you?

like I said the baby is giving a nice couple of kicks and punches as a happy birthday wish to you!