Monday, April 28, 2008

stick a fork in me...because I'm done!





so here is my response to Heidi's challenge. I had to:
(1) use orange
(2) include something ledger lined or striped
(3) use something from my stash at least 3 months old
(4) use at least one rubon

and I did just that. orange 7gypsies paper, ledger paper from mR, a red Heidi Swapp heart I've had for at least 2 years and not one, but4 different rubons, most of which is at least 3 months old as well.

more of the picture from our shoot with Jamie Waters. until I get the rest of them, I will be using it over and over again.

mR, you're up next. do share when you are ready.

and since it looks as though we are all a go on the ATC swap (except for mG, haven't heard from her yet), I've decided that we should maybe do 2 ATCs instead of just one. the first card will be one of ourselves, sort of like our own baseball cards. so yes, there must be a picture of yourself somewhere on the card. the second one...hmm, how about one wish you would wish for if you were given a wish. does that make sense?? so get a'working on them and send them to me by, let's say the end of May. any questions? let me know!!

**I'm not sure why my picture won't expand when you click on it, but it's posted up on SIS if you wanna see the journaling.**

5 comments:

Deanna G. said...

i dont think the girlah blog has seen this much action since Rambo part 2.

james your title is the beans, woman!

yall are scrappin machines. i need to put my hand over my forehead and tell my boss i'm no longer feeling well enough to be here at work. hahaha. i dont think he'll buy it because he heard me giggling earlier. haha.

LOVE the page. with the new pics. love it all. love love love.

Heidi Joe said...

Awesome work, Jamie! I think that this totally works to upgrade the mojo. I am all about it!



Deebs: Now, I challenge you to a dance-off. Oops, I mean a throwdown... scrap style.

Do a layout with a piece of ribbon, at least 10 brads or buttons, something HAMBLY cuz I know you got some, and a pic of you and the G .

GO!

ARadd, lookout I think someone might be challenging you sooon if you comment!

Heidi Joe said...

Hello, I showed up late to the party, mR already challenged you, ARadd. Doy.

michelle raMirez said...

beautimus.
and I sure can't wait to see what you work up D.
sick day for sure.
If not save one until I get there.

aradd...check in the original post.
you challenge awaits you girl!

Alex Hardy said...

niner.
niner.

ROGER THAT.