Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ready? OKAY!

Serious JV Cheer flashback with that title but I digress. Here's my page from Deanna's challenge... starring Me and Mister, A paper clip (haphazardly added?) "Our Song" and polka dots. We have so many songs, I just picked one that matched the paper. Does that make any sense? It's a Harry Connick Jr. song from Sleepless in Seattle. I think this needs something though... feels kinda naked. Plus it's going to be my submission for JLMS this month, too. Hmmm..

Okay and I am caught up on the Hills. Here's my take. Hahahaha that LC got all dressed up and Stephen shows up in a hoodie and jeans and says the word PLATONIC. Just like that, platonic, like if he could speak in caps, he would. Plus isn't he kind of dumb as a bag of hammers?

I want Audrina and JustinBobby to stir up trouble and make the whole backyard smell like patchouli and sandalwood and their B.O. and continue to make things awkward because Lo and LC are mean. (and p.s. Lo has totally ruined the show.) I'm with Deebs, bring back Kelly Cutrone. And how funny that you clarified me as "our Heidi" not THAT Heidi. Hahaha.

And now! Amber! You are in the game since you commented... sooo... I say here's your challenge!

A two pic layout of your kiddos
Using some Anna stuffs
and a one word title.

GO!

11 comments:

Deanna G. said...

omg i LOVE THIS. like a wink and a smile? omg thats got to be one of the cutest things evver. i mean, EVAH :)

can i get a new challenge please? i'll take New Challenge for 600 please Alex Trebec. Or is it Tribec. or Trebeck. ah.

i love that we all watch the hills. And you're (Heidi) SO not THAT Heidi. you're OUR heidi, ah! yes yes.

Jamie Ko said...

Deebs, I gave you a challenge on the last post....check it there okays??

still haven't seen the Hills, must wait for the rerun.

Jamie Ko said...

oh and Heidi, it does feel like it's missing something, but don't fret over it. otherwise you might end up taking the whole thing apart.

are you ready for another one??

Deanna G. said...

i just got off the phone with j! OMG i love talking to my girlahs. seriously. i can't stop smiling :)

dinner is on the stove... and i'm thinking i *may* wait til i pick anna up for my next challenge. we'll see if i can handle all this excitement!

YAY FOR GIRLAHS!

oooh, j... do you need a new challenge or you got another one?

Heidi Joe said...

I'm ready for a new one... totally.

And I think it's Trebek. But don't quote me.

amber said...

I'm in, I'm in! Crazy busy day today just getting back into the swing of things, but I'm gonna get it done. Love all the challenging going on, hopefully my creative mojo will make a return.

And sorry that I sent to the old addy, D. I totally forgot that you had a new one! LoL. Helllloooo??

Deanna G. said...

oh no no, aC, it's ok -- i actually prefer to get everything at my ma's house (old addy) bc at our new place, the postman/lady doesn't go door to door, it's one of those four in a row mailboxes types of gigs.

also bc, well, elaine knows i'm a sB fanatic and she takes good care of my packages :) and protects them from the wind or the rain :) haha.

i'm waiting to get anna tonight and will do j's challenge to me. yay.

Jamie Ko said...

alright Heidi-O, here's your challenge...#3, right?

altered item, i.e. not a scrapbook page. so a card, a frame, a doohickey to hang from your wall. anything BUT a scrapbook page.

no picture, but a phrase instead.

stamping.

Heidi Swapp product...at least 2 of them.

and you must dance around the finished product like a happy woman. and a picture of the dancing must be shared with the rest of us. (you know I would totally do it myself).

Jamie Ko said...

i think i'm ready for another challenge. but i won't get to it until Friday, my next day off.

so someone, send one over STAT.

michelle raMirez said...

love the our heidi bit for sure!!
and J if you have not been challenged yet, let me know and I'll think one up.
It'll be good too.
Gotta due a mental scan of your scrappy room before posting.

Jamie Ko said...

mR, I haven't been challenged yet, so I'm game on.

but hopefully your mental scanner is working really good, because its a mess and there's a lot of scanning to be done.

but I'm game if you are. I still need to call you back too...so no I didn't forget you.