Monday, October 29, 2007

Sneakah Peekah.



Here's a pic of some of the stuff going into November's kit... which I think should be named Dottie... since almost everything I picked had some sort of dot motif working. And because of Dottie in Pee Wee's Big Adventure... "I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel." I think I was kind of rebelling from all the fall colors right now and going back to brights for a bit.

Still waiting on a few finishing touches... hope to have these mailed out within the first week of November or so...

So, girlahs... you likey? Hope so! Full reveal next week!

6 comments:

Alex Hardy said...

Holy Crapola!
nothing makes me happier than a
little Girlah Kit Peek-A-Boo. :)

luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv
the apple patterned pp.
and the Love, Elsie .... mmmm.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT ALL!

michelle.g said...

this looks absolutely yummy, Heidi!!

amber said...

YaY!!! Love the sneak peaks. Cannot wait to see Dottie in her full glory! ;)

michelle raMirez said...

oh suki suki!
those martha books, i love!
and all the other goodness.
eeeks.
LOVE.
and dottie.
yeah, love that line!

Jamie Ko said...

okay, so I was just thinking about this the other day...and here it is!

so far, everything looks sah-weet to me! I can't wait...next week will be a good week for sure!

Deanna G. said...

na ah. get outta milwaukee, laverne! this looks beyond fabulous! I can't wait to start scrapbooking again :D bwahhaha.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy Trudy. Heyyyyyyyyy.