Friday, September 28, 2007

ta-DA! meet *BONITA*

Alright girlah's, here she is.
Girlah Kit #1.
What's her name, you ask?




Her name is *BONITA*
(Which in Spanish means pretty)
I took the luxury of making this kit *super girly* as you can see!
I also included cards/gameboards from a Mexican game called Loteria.
Loteria is like BINGO for Americans.

Contents Include:

Patterned Papers from Reminisce (2), Urban Lily (3), Amercian Crafts (2), Target (1).
Gold Floral Oil Cloth
Handmade Paper with Red Heart
Pink & Black Lace
Tag Handstamped by me
Floral patch
Heidi Swapp Damask sticker
Shimmery Damask Print Card
7 Gypsies "Naked" CD Holder
Loteria Gameboard + 2 Playing Cards
Mesh in 4 colors; Black, Cream, Iridescent, Green
Natural Color photo corners (10)






I hope your heart is happy when BONITA arrives at your doorstep!
I can hardly wait to see what will be created!

Hugs & Kisses & More Hugs!

8 comments:

Jamie Ko said...

holy crap!!
muy bonita senora!!!

I haven't even got a close-up look at it, and I really like what I see.

ARadd, you've done yourself good my dear. I just hope I'm home with the mailman goes to throw it on my doorstep.

woo hoo!

Jamie Ko said...

okay ARadd, I sat with my nose almost up against the screen and I love what I see.

the Loteria tidbits look very cool. I love the individual cards! and dude, oil cloth? and you handstamped a tag for us?

I'm nervous now. thoughts of my kit came no where near what this one is.

love love.

Heidi Joe said...

WHOA WHOA WHOAH WHOA....

You are the shiznit... I cannot wait to get our first kit! YAY-YUH!

Dayum, too... you fit a lot of stuff in there, man! Love it!

michelle raMirez said...

La Isla bonita...and when the samba played...
the first thing that came into my head...Madonna.
love this kit!!!!
that mexican game and the gold flower foil.
and on and on.
my sister best bring this on Thursday...stat.
girl.
you done did brought it.

amber said...

My kids soooo have that game. My cousin from Mexico brought it for them! How cool that I get to scrap with one cuz they'd never let me use theirs. LoL.

Looks freaking fab, aH! I cannot wait to get it into my grubby little hands. I must-I repeat-I must find time to play with this kit.

In the scrapping dept., the last thing I made was mG's card. And I still haven't mailed it out. I'm hoping to get it to her sometime before her next birthday.

Heidi Joe said...

Got mine today!! Holla.

michelle.g said...

oh, alex, you are too awesome. everything's so yummy. thank you soooo much. will be sending something your way soon. love ya.

amber said...

Got mine too! Cannot wait to play with these goodies. Soon I hope.