Monday, August 6, 2007

Hello, Operator?

Hook me up with the girlahs on line 4, please.


Okay, so... round 2 of the Girlah Wonderphone call was super rad... we ran out of trees so we couldn't call Jamie. But we weren't sure if she was on an airplane or not. And Deebs sent her regrets via email... stuck at a party. Aww, nuts.

Next time, though... mG volunteered her hubby's conference line so we can all call in with a pin code and get it hooked up all corporate-style. YAY!

Lots of shop talk, too....some new fun ideas for us... New Circle Journal topic for Fall and also a fun kind of "kit club" deal that will be insane and crazy, the good kind. And maybe, just maybe some sort of Girlah convention next February/March? Can you handle it? Stay tuned...


6 comments:

Alex Hardy said...

gasp!
that phone operator pic is the "cherry on top"...
i had oodles of fun listening to everyone last night.
OODLES, i tell ya.

i have some serious perma-grin that hasn't gone away YET! & it's now monday afternoon!

mwah, mwah, mwah!
you are the best, most sweetest, talented girlah's EVA!

michelle.g said...

love you girls SO MUCH. and yes...totally can't wait 'til next time! yippee! now i must scrap about this...

amber said...

I can handle it!!! LoL. I soooo cannot wait to meet all of you fab girlahs in person. Last night was so cool. Love the operator pic!
And love you girlahs!

Deanna G. said...

aww, sorry i missed out. wayyyyy too busy. plus it was my brother's birfffday :D yay. heh. the j and i will get in on the next one. i'll ask bo to update me then i can update j or bo can update us boff, ahha.

top of the monday to you :) love my girlahs!

Jamie Ko said...

aw man.
I got the email when I finally got home around 730 or 8pm. stupid luggage took way longer than expected to come off the turning belt. and I was so tired...still feeling the effects of Saturday today!!

but I can't wait until the next conf call. I wanna hear Mia sing a song too!

michelle raMirez said...

operator....round 3 please!