Thursday, June 7, 2007

it's already happening

the Girlahs are slowly reuniting..

I just got off the cellie with mR...she's at the Great American Scrapbook Expo in Dallas, and saw Kah-Mei. Thanks mR for doing the interrogation about the FW newsletter. I'm sure we're all still waiting...

mR says Miss Heidi may be driving down to meet up with her!!

How frickin' cool is this??

come this September or October, the reunion shall be ON...

off to the beach with my brother...as mR said, oh poor us :)

5 comments:

Heidi Joe said...

The rumours are true. Me and Mister are leaving Saturday to hang with mR! We had planned on going to Dallas this weekend anyway, so it totally worked out for us.

Still firming up plans, but we are soooo there. Can't wait! I even talked to her on the phone today and she was buying me a $4 Heidi Swapp Raw album, yo. At the GASC. That's love, I tell you. LOVE.


And let's talk in all seriousness about October, people. Yeah? What do we think? Lemme know.

michelle raMirez said...

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!
i was freaking out today to talk to 2 girlahs in a day at a scrappy convention.
rocking i'll tell ya!
and meeting up with Heidi...oh YES!
i'm sure i sounded like a total nerd on the phone cause i was so excited.
so it goes..can hardly wait!

Alex Hardy said...

that is the ***BEST***
have tons of fun...don't Fa-get to take pic's!
october is good ~ but my little mike
turns 3 on the 12th.
so the second weekend might be out,
with birthday festivities & all.

Deanna G. said...

Ahhh, Bo, sorry I missed your call and didn't even call back yet :( TONS going on over here, ack!

Bo, you sound like an awesomelady on my voicemail, I admit, dorkingly, I saved it, tee hee.

Meet up with the mR! Wooty woo! I know yall had fun :) Can't wait to see the pics.

Love me my Girlahs.

amber said...

Ohmyword. How fun!! Wish I could have made it. It's not that far of a drive to Dallas from here. Anniversary plans on tap though.

Have fun my girlahs!!