Sunday, April 1, 2007

How's things??

I feel like ever since 2peas shut down for a little bit there, and our thread went missing, we haven't been in touch! So let's check in...

I hope everyone is having a great spring so far... the weather here has been super pretty lately. Lots of birdies chirping and pink blooms and green grass growing.

Also I wanted to say thanks for all my fun b'day LOs and such... mR, yours came last week and it's been on my mantel. Thanks for the goodies, too. You are all so totally RAD I can't even stand it. WHOA.

Anyway... let's hang! What's new? Are the CJs still circulating? Old and new?

~Heidi

4 comments:

amber said...

I know! I miss the message board over at 2peas. Should we start a new one? As far as CJ's go. I'm finishing up D's new one today and it will be on it's way to Amy tomorrow.
Hope you all had a great weekend!
:)

michelle.g said...

hey ladies! i'm such a slacker these days. i have yet to take pics of my first cj. i just sent amber's off the mR last weekend so i am journal-less right now. the weather is too hot for me here in cali. i wish i lived near the coast.

Jamie Ko said...

I got mine back...but what makes me sad and worrisome is that D hasn't gotten hers yet. and I sent it probably 3 weeks ago....i think the mail lady is holding on to it for herself.

I just sent off Amy and mG's CJ to Alex, so I'm just waiting for one to come to me. but I'm a bit bogged down with the FOF stuff which is due next week and I dont' have any creative mojo flowing right now. but I'm off the next two days so hopefully I can crank something out!

just over 5 weeks left before my big day, so gots some loose ends to tie up there too...I can't believe I'm going to be a Mrs soon!!!

michelle raMirez said...

i miss chatting more too with you girls.
i will be on the lookout for Ambers cj headed my way soon...yipee!
any big Easter plans?
just egg dying and hunting later.
Hoping that Kyan will sit with Mr E.b.for mommy.
hope everyone has a great weekend!!!