Monday, February 19, 2007

Just curious...

I am getting ready to mail out the last two CJs (from round 1) I have tomorrow, and I was thinking it might be fun if we posted them somewhere once we get our own back. I want to see what everyone else did, know what I mean? Like I really never got to see what MR did in anyone's because I always mailed to her. Or I would love to see how A-Radd's and MG's turned out since they were kind of portfolio-y.

Any thoughts? Maybe we could post them in the gallery at Two Peas? Any other cool slide websites? I know the people that use Typepad can use the "album" thingy...

Hope you all are having a great Monday!

5 comments:

Jamie Ko said...

maybe we could do an album here on this blog. I think we could do twopeas too. oh I don't know. I was just off for 3 days straight and now I can barely function here at work.

but I definitely want to see what every one else did. I started on D's last week and then went away for the weekend...so on my day off I'll get started on it again...

Alex Hardy said...

dude.
you are going to
freeeee-eeeeeek when you
see the MR's contributions.
really.
it leaves me speechless.
& oh my.
MG's is spectacular as well.
*tomorrow is my POST OFFICE
DAY. so michelle g, YOURS &
heidi bo's are on their way.
i know. i know.
it's about time!
:)

michelle raMirez said...

i am so up for posting them whenever, where ever...nice Shakira reference huh?

alex..thanks for the freeeeekin' comment too. so sweet

Deanna G. said...

heh. i was continuously blown away by it all. seriously. i can't wait to get mine back ;) wink wink. hahaha.

i have a slide.com account and used it a while back. it's super easy to sign up for and you just upload your images and post the code and it slides. there are tons of other ways too, though. like flickr and some other ones. i'll surely be posting mine, wooty woo.

amber said...

I will totally post the pics of my cj soon, I promise. I have been trying to post the pic of the mail love from Heidi for 3 days and the blog won't let me post. :(

Any of you computer geeks that can help me, I would so appreciate it being that I'm computer illiterate. When I try to click on the publish blog link (the orange button) it says void javascript then done and nothing ever happens. Then when I try to do CTRL and S, it says error on page. Soooo frustrating. Anyone know what I can do?
After that is fixed, pics will follow, I promise!