Monday, February 26, 2007

crazy

that's how I look in this picture. but never mind the crazy lady, take a look at the goodness that mG sent me?? a Sassafras t-shirt from CHA (it fits perfectly too!), some wedding related MM goods and the fabuloso book Show & Tell from MM. I kept flipping back and forth between pages because I wanted to see everything all at once. But seriously, there isn't one page better than the other. Tomorrow, I'll have to sit down and force myself to look at each page one by one. and mG? your creations are perfect. Aidan...that face just makes you smile. it's awesome for sure.

too much excitement for me for one day. I think I'm ready for bed and it's only 7:22pm.

4 comments:

Alex Hardy said...

waaaassssapenin' hot stuff?!?!
nice RAK there James.
luuuuh-uuuve it.
:)

Deanna G. said...

dude. i love how the j poses for her pictures, hahhahahaa. awesome score! that mm book is rad, and to think, our very own mG is published in an mm book (amongst other things). so. flippin'. cool.

congratulations j!

michelle.g said...

i'm glad you like the book, jamie! and so cool you're wearing the shirt! i wish i was your size!

michelle raMirez said...

how fun.
lucky girl...enjoy!