Thursday, February 22, 2007

a challenge

Hi Ladies!!
so...with all this new CHA stuff coming out and the urge to buy everything in sight growing, I wanna challenge ya'll.

I've been scrapping up a storm over here and I'm in such a frenzy to use all the new stuff that I've forgotten about the old.

do re me fa SOOoo, I challenge you to use the old with the new. Come on, you all know you have stuff that you bought before CHA that has yet to be used on something. So use it. I'd put you on spending probation until you do so, but that's not really possible.

go on, get funky.

2 comments:

michelle.g said...

oooo love this! will definitely take u up on this challenge!

michelle raMirez said...

i did it.
love the feeling of using up some old stuff, in order to buy some new goodies.
thanks girl!
http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?gallery=1&cmd=display&layout_id=1099394