Thursday, February 15, 2007

Amber love and a RAK


Hey, girlahs! OK, here's the love I got from Amber. Inside the cute felt box was the KI valentine chipboard. I had been wanting these but I never bought them! I couldn't believe it when I saw them! There are the little puffy hearts, ribbons, flowers, the toile fabric, an M, and lots of wonderful, wonderful felt! And look at the cute little card she made. A is for Amber and it's also for awesome! Thank you!!!!

OH, and I got my copies of the Show and Tell book from Making Memories so I'm going to do the first official RAK here on our bloggy! Between 1 - 139, guess the page number that my first lo is on. Whoever's closest wins a copy of the book (and a little something extra thrown in :D)! Just post your guess in the comments.

I'm off to watch All My Children now!

7 comments:

Heidi Joe said...

OH! I can't wait for your book to come out. I might send you my copy so you can sign it for me, Michelle! My guess will be 29. Because I only have a month left of being 29. (Yikes.)

Cute V-day goodies, too! Amber's the JAM.

Bethany E. said...

I'm so excited for this book! I'm going to guess 34...am I close!? Love your blog!

Alex Hardy said...

my guess will be page 69!
holy smokes!
good news is contagious today.
love that!
:)

Deanna G. said...

I'ma guess 7. Good ol' page numero seven. Whoa. Word is out. Heh. Happy Thursday!

michelle raMirez said...

101?
seriously.
if i win , will you sign my copy?
eeekks. how cool for you.
love the goodies too.

Jamie Ko said...

how about 95...the year some of us graduated from good ole high school...

and speaking of AMC...my mom has watched that for as long as I can remember. and in day care, during nap time, the teachers used to watch it while we slept. all the cots were lined up and the best cot was the one RIGHT in front of the tv. i used to watch soaps then too.

amber said...

So glad you like everything, Michelle! So excited for your book! I'm gonna guess 45.